As soon as we’ve approved your order, we will set up your school on the system and assign an official start date for your subscription. While you won’t be able to able to watch any lectures until this date, there are several things you can to make sure you hit the ground running on day one:
- Tell us which email suffixes we should authenticate for your school or college. (e.g. @abc-school.org)
- Create your own account on the site (if you haven’t done so already).
- Tell students and teachers to create their own accounts. They can either do this for themselves via the Sign Up page, or you can create accounts for them via CSV, which you can do via the User Manager.
- Tell us your school or college's IP address / ranges so we can activate IP-based authentication. This will mean that teachers and students will be automatically logged in when on school premises. (Users can still log in to their personal accounts onsite)
- Tell us which URLs you’d like to set up as Referral URLs. This is perfect if you have a VLE and would like to create a button that links (and automatically authenticates) users through to MASSOLIT.