Click 'Choose File' and browse your computer for the CSV file you wish to upload, then click the IMPORT CSV button.
Setting up your CSV file
Your CSV file must include the following headers:
- Email addresses must end in one of the accepted suffixes for your school.
- Passwords have to be at least six characters long.
- Acceptable roles are "student", "teacher" and "admin". Anything else will be registered as a student.
- The group column allows you to assign users to classes. These can named anything you like, e.g. "Year 11", "Scholarship", etc.
- If a class already exists with this name, the user will be added to the existing class. If not, a class will be created with that name, and then the user added.
- We recommend that no more than 200 users are added in any one import.
Sample CSV File:
Please click here for a sample CSV file that you can add your own data to.